rabioheab: so do you guys think the world is going to end in 2012 or what
pretty sure i reached my grades goal i set for myself this semester so it’s a good day
courtneymariethegypsy: sodamnrelatable: If anybody asks if they know you from somewhere, look them in the eyes and say, “Do you watch porn?” I get this question so often, i should do this.
my food & drink board on pinterest makes me look like an alcoholic. also pretty sure i’m getting to that stage in my life where i enjoy pinterest a lot more than tumblr…
worldfamousprofessor: spelling bee moderator: contestant 142, your word is “fergalicious” contestant: *looks around nervously* um… could i please have a definition? moderator: *flips through dictionary* “fergalicious. definition: make them boys go loco.”
23 DEEP ASS questions
1. What is more difficult for you, looking into someones eyes when you are telling someone how you feel, or looking into someones eyes when they are telling you how they feel?
2. Think of the last time you were REALLY angry. WHY were you angry? Do you still feel the same way?
3. You are on a flight from Honolulu to Chicago non-stop. There is a fire in the back of the plane. You have enough time to make ONE phone call. Who do you call? What do you tell them?
4. You are at the doctor’s office and he has just informed you that you have approximately one month to live. Do you tell anyone/everyone you are going to die? What do you do with your remaining days? Would you be afraid?
5. You can have one of the following two things. Which do you choose? Why? Love and Trust.
6. You are walking down the street on your way to work. There is a dog drowning in the canal on the side of the street. Your boss has told you if you are late even once more, you are fired. Do you take the time to save the dogs life? Why or Why not?
7. Would you rather be hurt by the one you trust the most or the one you love the most?
8. Your best friend confesses that he/she has feelings for you more than just friendship. He/she is falling in love with you. What do you (or did you) do/say?
9. Think of the last person who you know that died. You have the chance to give them 1 hour of life back, but you have to give up one year of yours. Do you do it? Why or Why not?
10. Are you the kind of friend that you would want to have as a friend?
11. Does love = sex?
12.Your boss tells your coworker that they have to let them go because of work shortage, and they are the newest employee. You have been there much longer. Your coworker has a family to support and no other means of income. Do you go to your boss and offer to leave the company? Why or Why not?
13.When was the last time you told someone HONESTLY how you felt regardless of how difficult it was for you to say? Who was it? What did you have to tell the person?
14. What would be (or what was) harder for you to tell a member of the opposite/same sex, you love them or that you do not love them back?
15. What do you think would be the hardest thing for you to give up? Why would it be hard to lose?
16. Excluding romantic love, when was the last time you told someone you loved them. Who were they to you?
17. If there was one moment and one time in the last month what would you change and why?
18. Would you give a homeless person CPR if they were dying? Why or Why not?
19.You are holding onto your grandmother’s hand and the hand of a newborn that you do not know as they hang over the edge of a cliff. You have to let one go to save the other. Who do you let fall to their death? What was your rationale for making the decision?
20. Are you old fashioned?
21. When was the last time you were nice to someone and did NOT expect anything in return for it?
22.Which would you choose, true love with a guarantee of a broken heart, or never loved at all? Why?
23.If you could do anything or wish anything, what would it be?
richwhitelesbian: i mean you COULD blog about feminism, or you could enjoy the web as it was originally intended: to share military codes and messages 2 help win the cold war
[[MORE]]Your last ex finds out you’ve fallen in love with another person? I don’t think he’d care at all. When’s the last time you were surprised? Truly surprised? Ehh. Seems like it’s been a while. Would you fall apart if that last person you kissed walked out of your life? For a while, yes. What is the last non-alcoholic beverage you had? Water. Your mom finds used condoms...
multipack: the bible said adam and eve not socks and sandals
dampsandwich: how gross would it be if girls pooped
rapewhistled: yea shes cute but does she know the lyrics to Ignition(remix)
kanyewesticle: i just want to thank pasta for being a part of my life
i wish i could wake up next to adrian every day
otomuragakuya: a sentence will always look like poetry if you hit enter a lot
what she says: i'm fine
what she means: Be quiet Tiffany! Be quiet! Stop it! I have never in my life yelled at a girl like this. When my mother yells like this it's because she loves me. I was rooting for you, we were all rooting for you! How dare you! Learn something from this! When you go to bed at night, you lay there and you take responsibility for yourself because nobody's going to take responsibility for you. You rolling your eyes and you act like it's because you've heard it all before you don't know where the hell I come from, You have no idea what I've been through, but I'm not a victim; I grow from it and I learn. Take responsibility for yourself.
medivision: no matter who u follow somehow doctor who sherlock & supernatural always end up on ur dash
maliciousmelons: we had homework?: the musical